|15 Apr 2017||Everton||3-1||Burnley|
|22 Oct 2016||Burnley||2-1||Everton|
|18 Apr 2015||Everton||1-0||Burnley|
|26 Oct 2014||Burnley||1-3||Everton|
|28 Dec 2009||Everton||2-1||Burnley|
- Everton needed to win all 4 home games to get their season back on track, however their draw against Apollon Limassol raises a lot of questions. Well, the same questions Everton fans have been asking for the past month.
- Oumar Niasse is back – can his resurgence continue by scoring in 3 consecutive games?
- Nikola Vlasic has shown a lot of promise since his £10 million move from Hajduk Split on deadline day. He’s worthy of a start but will Koeman give him one?
- Burnley are currently 9th in the Premier League with 9 points.
- They stunned reigning champions Chelsea by beating them 3-2 (as well as leading 3-0) on the opening day, but have won only once in the league since, a 1-0 win over Crystal Palace.
- However, they have also been difficult to beat, losing once in the league this season.
- Burnley have also earned draws against Tottenham and Liverpool away from home.
- Burnley have successfully completed only 72.4% of their passes this season.
- Burnley have made 222 clearances in the Premier League this season – 31 more than any other team.
- Burnley have blocked 53 shots in the Premier League this season – 16 more than any other team.
Opposition’s Most Recent Match – Burnley 0-0 Huddersfield
- Burnley only had 4 shots (2 on target).
- The lack of action in front of goal could be largely due to Huddersfield having more tackles, interceptions and clearances than Burnley.
- Burnley only had 11 touches in Huddersfield’s penalty area.
- A strong defensive display from the Terriers nullified the Clarets.
One To Watch
|James Tarkowski – 2017/18 Premier League|
|Accurate Long Balls||20|
|Aerial Duels Won %||79%|
- Everton have lost against Burnley at Goodison only once in their last 14 meetings (10 wins, 3 draws).
- Sam Vokes has scored against Everton in the two sides’ last two meetings.
- Everton have scored in all but 3 of their last 54 games against Burnley.
- There has only ever been 3 goalless draws between the two sides.