|18 Nov 2017||Crystal Palace||2-2||Everton|
|21 Jan 2017||Crystal Palace||0-1||Everton|
|30 Sep 2016||Everton||1-1||Crystal Palace|
|13 Apr 2016||Crystal Palace||0-0||Everton|
|7 Dec 2015||Everton||1-1||Crystal Palace|
- Less said about the Arsenal game, the better.
- However, there are a couple of boosts for Everton ahead of the Crystal Palace game.
- Seamus Coleman is likely to return to the squad after being ill.
- Bakary Sako, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Wilfried Zaha will all miss the game through injury.
- In spite of their extremely poor start to the season, Crystal Palace have turned things round under Roy Hodgson.
- Since the two sides’ last meeting, Crystal Palace lost just twice in the league in 14 games – both against Arsenal.
- Palace also drawn half of those games.
- Crystal Palace have won just twice away from home in the league (against Southampton and Leicester).
- They failed to score in their first 8 away games in the league this season, but scored in each of their 5 away games since.
- Crystal Palace have made 14 interceptions per game in the Premier League this season – only Everton made more (14.7).
- Crystal Palace have created 75 chances from crosses this season – more than any other team in the Premier League.
Opposition’s Most Recent Match – Crystal Palace 1-1 Newcastle
- Crystal Palace had more shots than Newcastle (20-12) but only 6 of their shots were on target.
- Their lack of clinical finishing meant they needed a penalty to rescue them.
- 37% of match action also occurred in Newcastle’s third, but Crystal Palace didn’t make the most of it.
One To Watch
|Luka Milivojevic – 2017/18 Premier League|
- Everton have beaten Crystal Palace at Goodison Park only twice in the last 12 meetings in all competitions.
- Everton have lost to Crystal Palace at Goodison Park in 4 of the last 8 league meetings.
- Everton have kept a clean sheet against Crystal Palace at Goodison Park in just one of the last 11 meetings.