|22 Apr 2017||West Ham||0-0||Everton|
|30 Oct 2016||Everton||2-0||West Ham|
|5 Mar 2016||Everton||2-3||West Ham|
|7 Nov 2015||West Ham||1-1||Everton|
|16 May 2015||West Ham||1-2||Everton|
- This will be [insert manager]’s first/last (delete as appropriate) game as Everton manager.
- The Blues are hoping for a fresh start/to bounce back (delete as appropriate) after being annihilated by Southampton.
- West Ham have been struggling in the league this season (just about worse than Everton), being 18th before the matchweek started.
- West Ham haven’t won in their last 6 league games (3 draws, 3 defeats).
- West Ham haven’t won away from home in the league this season (3 draws, 4 defeats).
- Club-record signing Marko Arnautovic has yet to make an impact.
- West Ham have the worst discipline in the league (29 yellows, 2 reds).
- David Moyes returns to Goodison (again).
Opposition’s Most Recent Match – West Ham 1-1 Leicester
- 32% of match action occurred in Leicester’s third, but West Ham couldn’t make the most of it and had to settle for a point.
- West Ham bounced back from conceding an early goal by scoring a late first half goal through Cheikhou Kouyate.
- West Ham had 4 shots in the second half – all were inside the area. Leicester, on the other hand, had just 2 shots – both were outside the area, one of which was a wayward shot from Wilfried Ndidi.
- A draw was a fair result in the end.
One To Watch
|Pablo Zabaleta – 2017/18 Premier League|
- Everton have fallen behind in 18 of their last 19 games in all competitions – including their last 13, the worst run in the club’s history.
- Everton have conceded the first goal in 17 of those games.
- Including friendlies, David Moyes has lost every game against Everton (7 defeats) and his teams scored only 1 goal.
- Everton have won 4 of their last 5 league games against West Ham at Goodison Park.