|9 Sep 2017||Everton||0-3||Tottenham|
|5 Mar 2017||Tottenham||3-2||Everton|
|13 Aug 2016||Everton||1-1||Tottenham|
|3 Jan 2016||Everton||1-1||Tottenham|
|29 Aug 2015||Tottenham||0-0||Everton|
- “Tell me ma, me ma…”
- Everton hope to bounce back from their FA Cup defeat to Liverpool with a positive result against Tottenham.
- The club has been criticised for a lack of attacking threat, but with Cenk Tosun expected to make his debut, could he be the player they sorely needed?
- Tottenham are currently 5th, 4 points of the top 4.
- Despite their Wembley woes in previous years, their luck at their temporary home has improved, winning 6 of the 11 league games, losing only once against Chelsea in their first “home” game of the season.
- Tottenham have won 5 of their last 7 league games.
- Tottenham have taken more shots from outside the box than any other team in the Premier League this season (173).
Opposition’s Most Recent League Match – Tottenham 1-1 West Ham
- A game of two belters as Tottenham snatched a point through Son Heung-Min.
- Tottenham dominated the game:
- Shots: Tottenham 31-3 West Ham
- Shots on target: Tottenham 8-1 West Ham
- Pass accuracy: Tottenham 83%-65% West Ham
- Possession: Tottenham 71%-29% West Ham
- Action zones: Tottenham’s third 16%-41% West Ham’s third
- Despite the dominance, Tottenham scored their goal in the 84th minute on their 26th attempt as both teams earned a point.
- Man of the moment Harry Kane had 7 shots (3 on target) in his first start since his illness. He’ll have made a full recovery by now.
One To Watch
|Harry Kane – 2017/18 Premier League|
|Shots On Target||47|
- Everton haven’t beaten Tottenham in their last 8 meetings (3 draws, 5 defeats).
- Everton haven’t beaten Tottenham away from home in their last 9 meetings in all competitions (3 draws, 6 defeats).
- Harry Kane has scored a brace in each of the last two meetings between the two sides.