|8||Shots On Target||3|
|61%||Aerial Duels Won %||39%|
- The worst possible start followed by a confidence-boosting middle followed by a terrible end. Definitely goes in the “Everton’s most Everton performances” folder (the fifth or sixth one, I lost count).
- Ashley Williams’ made a(nother) horrendous error that led to a(nother) goal.
- Apollon Limassol thankfully had an Ashley Wiliams themselves and gave the ball to Wayne Rooney to equalise.
- Nikola Vlasic – one of the very few praiseworthy players in the past few weeks – momentarily gave Everton hope before Hector Yuste scored his first goal of the season to grab a late point.
- Everton should have earned 3 points but came away with their Europa League hopes hanging by a thread and Ronald Koeman is on thin ice.
- Sandro Ramirez lost possession 8 times – more than any other player.
- Leighton Baines created 4 chances – more than any other player.
- Mason Holgate made 5 interceptions – more than any other player.
Average Player Positions
- Everton have conceded the first goal in 8 of their last 11 European games.
- However, they avoided defeat in 5 of those 8 games (3 wins, 2 draws).
- Everton have conceded the first goal in 6 of their last 7 games in all competitions.
- A substitute has scored for Everton in 3 consecutive games for the first time since October-November 2007.