|1||Shots On Target||4|
- Everton are through to the Europa League play-off round after a 2-0 aggregate win.
- The second leg was a carbon copy of the first leg.
- Ruzomberok was a threat with the set pieces once again, particularly in the first half from Dominik Kruzliak who couldn’t convert his free header.
- Touch and go throughout the game but Everton fans’ fears were allayed after substitute Dominic Calvert-Lewin coolly broke the deadlock.
- Otherwise, an uneventful game.
- Everton are through.
- Jordan Pickford and Michael Keane both gave solid performances.
- Sandro Ramirez’s corners.
- Lacklustre performances from Wayne Rooney and Idrissa Gueye.
- Everton still slow and haven’t quite gelled yet. The friendly against Sevilla on Sunday is their final chance before the Premier League season starts.
- Everton have kept a clean sheet in their first two games of the season for the first time since the 1995/96 season.
- Everton have led at half-time only once in their last 26 away games in all competitions.
- Everton have failed to score in the first half in their last 8 games in all competitions.
- Everton have won away from home for the first time since they beat Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park in January.
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin is the first Everton substitute to score in a European competition since Victor Anichebe against Brann in February 2008.
- Jordan Pickford is the first Everton goalkeeper to keep a clean sheet on his first start since Thomas Myhre against Leeds in December 1997.